Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I need a Mobile Site?
Consumers are rapidly moving from desktop PCs to mobile devices to identify purchases and smartphones are soon to outsell the common PC. Your business needs to also go mobile to participate in mobile sales opportunities.
2. Will I have a new domain name?
No. You will have a mobile version of your current URL, m.yourcompany.com, that your customers on their smart phones will automatically be redirected to.
3. What if I make changes to my desktop site, do I have to contact you to make changes to my mobile site?
Any changes you make to your regular website are automatically updated in your mobile site for free!
4. How will people find my mobile site?
Just as people find your regular website but when they are on their mobile device they will be redirected automatically to your mobile site using the auto-direct and redirect code that we will provide you.
5. Do you provide analytics?
Yes. We are able to offer analytics so you can keep track of all of your mobile website traffic and site visitors.
6. I don’t like my site, can you customize a mobile site for me?
Of course! We will gladly work with you to get your mobile site up and running as quickly as possible in the look and feel you are looking for.